*We've enjoyed having someone under the weather since the beginning of July. Isn't that fun. Seriously between Kylee sick the first week of July then last weekend through the beginning of this week, Katie was sick the second week of July, I got sick the third week of July. Yep that means someone has been some sort of sick the whole month. Fun!!!! We are all well now and hope to stay that way.
*My nephew turned 2 this month and we had fun celebrating with him a couple times.
*My sister had a baby shower for her soon to be here little girl. It was an explosion of pink and monogramming and some of the cutest stuff I have ever seen. I am seriously reconsidering not having any more children just so I can borrow this stuff from her. We are all so excited to meet this little bundle of joy.
*I am preparing in thought, buying, meetings for teaching a 4's preschool class this year at the preschool Katie will go to a couple days a week. I am so excited and nervous all in the same breath.
*We of course swim alot, except when we've been sick which seems like a lot.
*This past weekend we took Kylee on a special shopping day with mom and dad for a first day of school outfit. Which we found at a local boutique, met the NBC 5 new caster Mike Snyder hanging lights there-whole story in that which I will share when I decide I am not embarrassed anymore. We then found a backpack for Kylee and she really wanted one with wheels and some other odds and ends for school. We then got Katie at dinner time and stayed in a hotel for fun family time. It was really fun and got me excited to see her so happy about school.
*Oh yeah and I got addicted to facebook this week. AUGGHHH!!!! I so don't need anymore computer addictions. I really like to blog just for journaling benefits but this facebook thing is so fun too. I need automatic lockdown on the computer after I have been on it for too long.
*We are going to try to cram in as much as we can over the next two weeks before my baby goes to Kindergarten. I am going to soak it all in and I guess that means not too much blogging or Facebook. If you see me with dark circles under my eyes that means I am fitting in those two addictions in the wee hours of the morning:)
*One picture of something my girls do everytime I start folding a quilt up. Going for a ride. You would think it was a roller coaster at Disney World.







8 comments:
Glad you had a fun weekend with Kylee and so glad you met Mike Snyder....you little celebrity lovin' self! :) Cracks me up!
Okay, those last 2 pictures- we do the EXACT same thing with Austin when he won't stop crying (and he LOVES it.) Our cat, Max, also jumps on for a ride... yeah. At least the wood floors make it a little easier to drag around!
So glad to see what's been going on with you. I've been wondering where you've been all summer. We've been a little MIA as well.
Congrats on your job! I hope you love it.
I am so sorry to hear about all the sickness at your place. I am glad that you have found fun time in between it all. How fun to take the girls to a hotel. What a great little getaway!
Isn't facebook addictive? It is so fun finding old friends on there.
Where did Amy S. blog go? When I went to it, it said that is isn't listed anymore. Just curious.
I cannot believe all of the sickness that you have had. Good-luck with the start of school! That was such a great idea to do with Kylee. What a fun memory for her.
We are so excited that you are going to be at C of F....I just wish Susie was going to be in your class!! :) Glad that ya'll are getting better!!
I don't get the Facebook thing at all . . Donny does a lot on it because it's good networking for work . . .but I just don't get it. Oh well! Have fun with the new addiction! he!
I can't believe our babies are going to KG. WHAT?!?! Life is on a fast track to grown up babies, and I'm not real pleased by that. Except every phase is such a blessing!
Sounds like you guys have been busy. I am so glad that everyone is feeling better now.
I can't believe that our babies are going to Kindergarten! It just seems like yesterday that they were both born. We might have to console each other that first day of school.
Post a Comment