



Kylee attempting a snow angel.
Katie attempting a snow angel. She wants to do everything Kylee does. I think laying in the snow was what led to a meltdown later on:)
Kylee and our neighbor friend
All the kids playing on the street with their parents. The men, including my hubby, and older kids had a pretty good snowball fight at the end of the street. Charley had warmed his arm up throwing snowballs at me so he was ready to go.
After we came in straight to the fireplace we went. Doesn't this look like a Kum ba ya moment?? Well, it wasn't. Too much time in the wet cold snow leads to major meltdowns and whining when we get too cold.
All in all, It was a fun night. I decided during the meltdown that we are a warm weather family. Note the swim suit post below. So bring on the sun and warm weather, we had our one snow of the year and that is enough for this family. In all seriousness, I kept thinking how amazing it is that God knew snow would bring such fun even if it was freezing outside. He always amazes me with the true things he made for us that we really don't need but he wanted us to have for fun and enjoyment. He is good!!





14 comments:
Glad yall had fun in the snow! Shane & I watched the neighborhood kids from our windows today & I couldn't help thinking about the fact that one day soon we'll be out there with our little Austin (that is, if we ever get snow here again!)
It was such a fun afternoon! I am so glad that your sweet family had such a good time!
We were out in in late too! We got up this morning and took the sled out. It was great fun, but i'm glad it's not like this all the time!
Looks like you all had a good time. Tori loved making snow angels too. Lucky for me she didn't want to stay out too long.
Check you e-mail, I confirmed a date. :)
You guys had so much fun in the snow. That's neat that your entire neighborhood got in on the action. The story about the girls hititng you with snowballs made me laugh! Have another great snow day!
The snow was a lot of fun!! I am glad that we got to enjoy some this year. You must live in the neatest neighborhood.
Looks like you guys had soo much fun! What a fun neighborhood!
I love it that everyone in "blog world" now has snow day pictures!! Everyone had the same idea - enjoy God's gift while it lasts! Blessings . .
How fun! Looks like you guys had some fun in the snow, too!
Can we move to your neighborhood?
I love seeing everyone's snow pics! It was alot of fun!!
I can tell you had fun! I love the picture of everyone in your neighborhood out playing in the snow--And a good excuse to have the fireplace going for once! What a great memory!
how fun! it must be so fun to have two little girls so close to the same age. i wouldn't mind having another girl but of course gary would like another boy!
I'm with you, one snow day is enough for me in the south, if it's gonna snow - I'd like hills to be able to sled or big hills to ski on! Your girls are so cute!
Lana, I was wondering if you could tell me some good pediatrians and preschools in our area? I thought you would be a great person to ask.
Post a Comment