

Then Saturday night we got all dressed in our Easter clothes and headed to church. Charleys parents and Gan Gan came for the week and went with us.


Then Saturday night we colored our eggs. Kylee really enjoyed this and Katie loved just tossing the eggs as hard as you can into the color. They had a blast.


Sunday morning we had our Easter baskets out and the girls looked at their goodies and went on an egg hunt around the house. Their favorite thing in their baskets was a new toothbrush that plays music. 



Then Saturday afternoon we had Easter lunch with our cousins from The Moore side of the family. On Saturday it was beautiful weather but on Easter Sunday it was cold and very windy so we had a quick egg hunt outside. It was fun and their Meme had hid eggs with the kids names on them and they had to find their own named egg with a special treat inside:)

Like I said Easter weekend was busy, here are the things we tried to fit in along with all the egg hunts, church, and all the others. I tagged 142 items for the JBF consignment sale (the picture below is my car completely full of the items). Charley, my dad and Charleys dad started putting together a wooden playset that is still not finished. They worked hard and made a good start but those things are so hard. I am impressed with what the did. I will post a picture when it is done (hopefully before 2009 rolls around). Lastly Kylee worked on her transportation box with Meme for school. They were painting it and getting it ready to be a train. It turned out super cute.



Like I said Easter weekend was busy, here are the things we tried to fit in along with all the egg hunts, church, and all the others. I tagged 142 items for the JBF consignment sale (the picture below is my car completely full of the items). Charley, my dad and Charleys dad started putting together a wooden playset that is still not finished. They worked hard and made a good start but those things are so hard. I am impressed with what the did. I will post a picture when it is done (hopefully before 2009 rolls around). Lastly Kylee worked on her transportation box with Meme for school. They were painting it and getting it ready to be a train. It turned out super cute.







6 comments:
Looks like the Moore family had a wonderful Easter! I love all the pics- especially the family picture. We REALLY want to come see you guys sometime. We keep saying that we are and then something comes up. Troy really appreciated Charley's phone call and looks forward to catching up with him. Have a great new week!
Lots to do and lots of fun! Your girls are so sweet!
your girls are so precious!
your girls are so precious!
Yea!! I've been looking for Easter pictures. The girls (including you) all look beautiful.
Hey - think they would come build a play set in my back yard next?? Fun for the girls once it gets all put together!!!
Post a Comment