
Thursday, August 9, 2007
Camp Out
Last weekend Charley told Kylee they could "camp out" in the living room. So he and Kylee brought her bug tent from upstairs and laid sleeping bags down and camped out. I truly think Kylee thought she was in Disney World. They had the best time. I let it be their special time and slept in our bed. I think Charley woke up with a bad back ache but made his little girls day. I think this will be a fun tradition to have as a family. I will join in next time and sleep on the couch. As you can see from the pictures, Katie loved it the next morning. They played in it forever. I love watching them together, Sweet sister memories.


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







4 comments:
Looks like fun and inside camping is my kind of camping!
What a great idea! I also have a suspicion that it is Charley's kind of camping...I bet the both loved it! I'll have to pass the idea along to Corey!
Hey Lana! I didn't know you had a blog - fun!
Love the camping out pics . . .what a sweet idea. And I can't believe how much your girls have grown since I've seen them last, especially Katie . . .wow! What cuties!
Your girls are beautiful and getting so big! I am so excited to be able to keep with you guys through the blogging world.
This is my idea of a campout, no mosquitoes or creepy crawlies!!! Can't wait to read what else you guys are up too!
Post a Comment