Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker
Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Tuesday, August 28, 2007

100 Things About Me!!

OK, so I have avoided this because I didn't think I could do it. I just found my camera (it was lost under the drivers seat in my car) so I didn't have many pictures to share so here is my new post.

1. I turned 32 this year and still feel young. I use to think this was old : )
2. I have been married for 10 years.
3. Met Charley when I was in 6th grade. He was the first boys hand I held.
4. We went to Hawaii to celebrate 10 years.
5. We have two girls.
6. We think they are the most wonderful girls in the world
7. 2 kids is the perfect number for us.
8. I was a teacher
9. Taught first grade for 6 years
10. I think it is the best grade
11. I think God is softening my heart to go back one day when the kids are older.
12. I went to Harding.
13. I love Harding.
14. I would love it if my girls went there but I will not force it.
15. I grew up in Mississippi.
16. My parents just moved to TX from there.
17. I love Hurricanes. When you grow up by the coast you find them to be very intriging.
18. Kylee told her teachers last year my favorite show was the weather.
19. I must be a dork!!
20. I swam competively for 11 years.
21. I can still swim pretty well
22. I coached a swim team and taught swim lessons during end of high school and college.
23. I lifeguarded too
24. I love a clean house and don't like to clean.
25. I love to shop for clothes
26. I am not a good shoe shopper.
27. I love jewelry
28. I don't like to be touched while I go to sleep.
29. my parents have been married 38 years.
30. I love that
31. I worked at Camp Wyldewood for a summer during college
32. Don't really like roughing it.
33. Love going to the movies.
34. I love reality TV
35. I love non reality TV
36. Can't fall asleep at night without the TV on
37. I am an addicted blog reader.
38. I love talking on the phone.
39. I am horrible at replying to emails
40. I love my new house
41. I have painted 4 areas/rooms in our house.
42. I have awesome friends
43. My favorite vacation spot is DisneyWorld.
44. I have been there around 12 times.
45. I like going to the beach.
46. Don't like swimming in water I can't see the bottom to
47. Everyone in my house has blue eyes.
48. I love to people watch.
49. I do not like grocery shopping.
50. Charley does most of it.
51. If I don't wear something two years in a row, I give it away
52. Clutter stresses me out
53. I am not good at scrapbooking
54. I am 1 1/2 years behind
55. Charley started teaching a class one night a week at TCU
56. I think this is so great for him, he is a good teacher
57. I did not like high school as much as I loved college
58. I still keep in touch with a great friend I have had since Kindergarten
59. I love to read
60. Once I start on a book, I can't put it down
61. Literally can't put it down. I will stay up all night if needed
62. For this reason, I don't read often
63. I can be timid at times
64. When I am comfortable, I can talk forever
65. I have one sister, She is my best friend. Love you sis!!
66. I have 4 nieces and nephews and one more on the way.
67. I adore them all
68. So do my girls
69. Charley is a AR Razorback fan, Kylee says GO HOGS GO and Pig SOOIE (SP?)
70. I need to exercise
71. But I don't
72. When it is cooler,I will start walking
73. I love going to church on Saturday night.
74. I have a real fear of flying but I would rather fly somewhere than drive with 2 kids
75. I love planning and throwing birthday parties for my girls.
76. I love going to new restraunts.
77. I only listen to christian music or the girls music
78. I have been working on having patience.
79. When you work on something it tends to test you in that area
80. I don't like being the first one to a party
81. If I am ever first I usually drive around until someone else gets there.
82. My favorite season is Fall.
83. My favorite holiday is Christmas.
84. My parents made Christmas so fun for me as a child
85. I hope I will do the same for my kids
86. I am not just talking about fun because of gifts, fun because of traditions
87. We drive our cars until they fall apart or become unsafe to drive anymore.
88. One of our cars is 10 years old.
89. I watch Young and the Restless everyday
90. I am addicted
91. I DVR it
92. I know I should probably stop watching it
93. Charley is the most helpful husband
94. I am so thankful for him
95. When he goes out of town, he cuts out hearts and writes notes to me and the girls
96. When he goes out of town Kylee sleeps with me
97. I snore when I sleep
98. This is not fun for anyone and I am very self conscous about it
99. I love the beginning of the school year.
100. Have a Good Day!!!

10 comments:

Kendra said...

I like these lists . . .getting to know my friends is fun! Espcially my "blog friends"! he! I sure did have fun with Kylee Saturday night in class. I think she is a pretty neat girl, too. I look forward to getting to know Katie better as she and Brady grow up in class together. Cutie . .

Tammy said...

Love it! I think I read your list 3 times and there were things I learned about you that I didn't even know...crazy that your my best friend of 30+ years and I still learn new things. I especially love #65.
XOXO

Anita said...

I loved reading that! Clay always gives me a hard time about the weather thing. Maybe it is that we grew up around hurricanes? So many things on there I would love to chat about with you.

Jen said...

I loved reading your list. So many interesting facts about you and your family. Will you encourage your girls to swim like you did? I think swimming is a great sport, but I didn't hear much about it growing up.

April Carrasco said...

Lana, I saw your blog through Becky's. We used to go to church with y'all at RHCC. Your girls are precious! Glad to see y'all are doing so well.

Kylie said...

Loved the list! It's so fun to learn new things like this. I can't see us sitting down and discussing some of these things in casual conversation. So neat that you swam, and met Charley in 6th grade. wild!

Leilanni said...

How funny we both have the "no swimming if you can't see the bottom" thing . . . I really thought I was the only person like that! :-) This was fun to read - I learned a lot about you! See you next Tues!

Kristen said...

Loved the list. I actually grew up watching Y&R because my mom did. I don't really watch it now, but I'm sure if I did, I would figure out what's going on right away :) You and I have some other similar interests.

Chesley said...

I feel like I know so much more about my future neighbor like make sure I go to the pool when you are there for safety and lessons at the same time. :)
It also makes me happy to know that someone has moved into a new house and painted several rooms. I have already been planning that and Cody laughs because it will be a freshly painted new house. I just need some color here and there!

Amy S. said...

That was a great list. I watch Guiding Light every day. I blame it on my sister for getting me addicted:) Both your girls are so cute. I'm so glad you have a blog!