Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker
Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Friendly Visit

The first full week of July we had guest-One of my closest, best friends Traci and her daughter Tori spent 5 days with us. The days were busy and fun and there was lots of giggling and fun! The girls put on at least 50 shows for us, had a great visit to the American Girl Store, swimming, trip to museum and Traci and I even got a night out just the two of us. thanks Charley! We had a fabulous time and I love having Traci in town. I also had so much fun helping her look for baby bedding and love the bedding she picked out. I can't wait to see it in person and meet baby Tessa:) The girls also loved eating at the American Girl store. It was so girly, pink everywhere,and special seats for the dolls. A Girls Dream!! Thanks for a great visit Traci and Tori!!


































































































































post signature

1 comment:

Traci said...

We can't wait for the next trip. Tori still talks about the girls! Thanks so much for having us and planning such fun things for us all to do! I wish we lived closer so we could be together more often, but I tresure the times we do have together, especially with our girls.