Monday, May 31, 2010
Last Soccer Game
We had our last soccer game and I know 3 of us were glad the season was coming to end, Kylee was not. It is fun but I am ready to have my Saturdays back and quit worrying about the weather (is it going to rain? are the fields too wet?? is the wind going to blow us to the Land of Oz???). Anyway, It was a fun season. I enjoyed watching Charley coach with his brother even though Katie truly would rather sit on the sidelines and play with the weed flowers and talk to the kids. Really Katie was scared of the ball. She would cringe when it came near her. I really wish I had a picture of that but instead I have pictures of her holding her head, playing with a feather, and throwing the ball in. We tried to bribe her to kick the ball but that kind of backfired on us. I don't know if she will ever play again. She did have fun spending extra time with her cousin Hudson who did a great job. Now Kylee on the other hand really tried hard. She was always going after the ball. This was her first year on the big field. She did not make a goal but came very close in the last game. She got to play with super sweet girls and they really had fun together which I am so glad she is learning to have fun while playing sports and that is not all serious. She really would love to continue to play each year so we will see. Another soccer season down and that means summer is right around the corner!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment