Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker
Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Monday, December 14, 2009

Charley Ran the Rock again!

Charley ran the White Rock Half again this year and he did great. I was so proud of him. He dropped his time 17 minutes. I was so nervous because I knew what time he wanted so I was watching the whole time as the pacers came by. At mile 9 I knew he was ahead of his time and I was cheering even though he was walking. We met my sister and Amber and her girls. It was fun. The girls made signs and watched for their daddies to run by. The weather was cooler and damp this year. After all the training I was ready for the race to be here so we could have a break from training but we all loved watching Charley do something he enjoys and doing a great job! Way to Go Daddy!!





























post signature

No comments: